to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
All items were donated (new), so we can sell at deep discounts & still make money for charity
“Buy it Now” prices about 25% off
Minimum Bid prices about 50% off (you might win at this price)
- ChessUP smart chessboard (as seen on Kickstarter). Retail $389 / Indigogo $260 / Buy it Now $199 / Minimum Bid $125
- The STACK™ unique stackable hardwood chess board. Retail $325 / Buy it Now $249 / Min Bid $150
- Chess camp (online) from Silver Knights. Retail $179 / Min Bid $90 / 3 available – TOP THREE BIDS ALL WIN!
- Rubberized chess sets (no-break pieces, rubber “Stays-Flat” mat) in fun colors. Retail $60 / Buy Now $45 / Min Bid $25
- “Street Smart Chess” book by GM Axel Smith. Retail $45 / Buy Now $30 / Min Bid $15
- 1 on 1 Personal Chess Coach 3 online one-hour lessons from a Captain of High School National Championship Team. Retail $120 / Buy Now $85 / Min Bid $50
- Many More Items: Similar deals for kids’ chess sets, gift cards, food gift baskets, travel chess sets, etc.
Or simply donate:
Donate Now to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals:
New for April 2021, we are fundraising for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals again. Here is our brand new 2021 Donation Page — DONATE HERE: https://childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/fundraiser/1528/
If you donate on that page, your donations go directly to the Children’s Miracle Network – and you even get a tax receipt directly from them, not us. It is, essentially, a “team” page on the CMN website, with Chess 4 Charity co-branding.
It’s still not too late to donate goods and services for the auction. We ca add new items up until the end of the auction July 31 (and can even extend the sale after that). If you donate, you will be listed as a sponsor on our website, thanked on our facebook and twitter feeds, and listed on our auction page (coming soon), complete with a detailed description of your sale item – a great marketing opportunity for you. Get publicity while supporting a terrific cause. 100% of the sale price for our auction items will go directly to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
While chess themed items are always welcome, any donated goods or services are welcome. In the past, we have auctioned items such as restaurant gift cards, tutoring sessions, software, subscription services, and all manner of goods or services.
Contact us to donate goods or services for the auction: Info@Chess4Charity.org or Chess4Charity@aol.com
Since starting out in Northern Virginia (near Washington, D.C.) in 2011, Chess 4 Charity has:
–-raised over $65,000 for children’s charities,
—sold about 100 corporate sponsorships,
—had many events, attended by hundreds of people at each, & thousands of people total.
–expanded to multiple cities, including New York City and San Antonio Texas, with ongoing discussions in even more locations!
–Since pivoting to Conronavirus relief in March 2020, via online events only, we’ve already raised about $2,000 (and counting) for front line workers.
Thanks to all of you for helping make this all possible!
Or DONATE HERE at any time!